Music Banter - View Single Post - Hellllloooo!
Thread: Hellllloooo!
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2008, 08:32 PM   #1 (permalink)
mannny
**** Steve Harvey

Default Hellllloooo!

Hi, my name is Manny, I'm a 17 year old senior in high school. I live in Massachusetts. I used to post in another forum that was just like a general discussion forum that had a small music section, but there were too many people who were into metal and the Mars Volta and Coheed and Cambria... so yeah, I came here.

I listen to mostly classical music. My favorite composers are Beethoven and Chopin, but I listen to everything. Currently I've been getting into alot of Henryk Gorecki. I also listen to some indie, folk, classic rock and alternative music I guess. My favorite bands are Radiohead, Andrew Bird, M. Ward, Iron & Wine, Bright Eyes, Wilco, Neutral Milk Hotel, The Beatles, Rilo Kiley, Regina Spektor. Those are at the top of my list on last.fm (which is in my sig).

I play the piano and the guitar. I started taking lessons when I was in second grade and still do now. I play mostly classical music. Right now I am preparing Bach's Prelude and Fugue in d minor from WTK II and Beethovens 5th Sonata in c minor op. 10/5 for a competition in January. And I started playing guitar just a few years ago. I took a year of lessons and now I just dabble every now and then.

I don't know, I guess that's it, it was kind of weird making a thread about myself but thanks for taking the time to read about me.