Music Banter - View Single Post - The 10 Track Mixtape Thread (Song Lists Without Links Will Be Deleted)
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2008, 01:03 PM   #641 (permalink)
Demonoid
Music Addict

@JH
I listened to the compilation a good few times now and liked most of it.

The Japonicas - Toy Town Blues - Great song to start it off. Definitely one of my favorite from the comp . Couldn't find any info on them though.

Ras Ibuna - Diverse Doctrine - Hmm, another one I liked a lot, but couldn't find any info on. Google didn't help either.

Black Uhuru - Chill Out - I guess you meant Darkness, but anyways, I've got a fair bit of Black Uhuru myself, but I'm still missing out on more . Don't have this track, nor the album.

Dillinger - Dub Them Rasta
- If I liked the previous one's, this should be enjoyable and it definitely was.

The Specials - Do Nothing - Well, can't go wrong with the specials, although not my favorite track, but a good one nonetheless.

Linton Kwesi Johnson - Inglan Is A Bitch - Inglan Is A Bitch! yeah yeah, I get the point .

The Toasters - 2-Tone Army - Not amongst my favorites from the compilation, but still a great tune.

Dreadzone - Ali Baba - Again, not my favorite, but I do welcome the electronic bits.

Ska Cubano- Soy Campesino - Hmm, this one's a bit different to say the least. I'd like to hear more.

The Tokyo Ska Paradise Orchestra - Natty Parade - Well, its ska and that's what I was looking for wasn't I? I've heard the name before, but never really checked them out. Nice reminder.
Demonoid is offline   Reply With Quote