Music Banter - View Single Post - Newbies, regulars etc etc.
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2005, 09:38 AM   #46 (permalink)
Zealious
Skeptic

Quote:
Originally Posted by LedZepStu
im intrigued, who am i exactly bashing and what genre do i know absolutely nothing about?
This is all from the Emo forum:

Quote:
its not that at all. it's just all a lot of the "emo" kids do on here is complain and whine. they could try talking about the music they like.
Quote:
bloody hell. stop bleating about how your being victimized, people are going to be hostile towards the emo genre because unfortunatly its the cool thing to do at the moment. just stick to your tastes, let other people have their slightly influenced opinions and dont waste your time caring about what anyone else thinks.
Quote:
you thought youd say the same thing 3 times in one sentence. their successful because young girls like your self are susceptable to being easily impressionable to any band that looks good and has a bit of attitude.
Quote:
who cares whether their emo or not? personally, they repel me.
Quote:
do you actually talk about the music in this emo forum? every thread i read is a display of the hatred for this new wave of "emo". it pisses me off if they do not actually have a clue about the genre of music they "listen" to and they just wear the uniform.
Hopefully this will clear up my previous remark. Although I too bash many people on the emo forum, I at least try to help people listen to more music. You on the other hand are stereotyping a whole genre based on a group of poseurs. The next time you stop at the emo forum, would you at least suggest an emo band to us instead of criticizing something you have no knowledge about?