Music Banter - View Single Post - MB Meeting at the Pub
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2008, 01:00 PM   #1 (permalink)
Guybrush
Juicious Maximus III

Default MB Meeting at the Pub

Alright, this is an imaginary scenario. Every active member from the MusicBanter community are together at a pub somewhere. It's a relatively brown place and a jukebox is currently playing 70s and 80s rock hits in the background. Because there are a lot of people around and the selection in the bar is seemingly endless, you can basically choose whatever you like from drinks and discussion topics. So, what do you order from the bar? What topic are you discussing and who might you be talking to? Of course, you can choose to gravitate towards topics posted by other members in this thread.

Each post means something new from the bar and a new topic.

I'll go first :

Orders : Beer and a straight islay whisky (ardbeg, laphroaig, bowmore) - the killer combo.

Topic : The Canterbury Scene

My strategy at first will be to get some alcohol in me to make it a little easier meeting all these new people that I don't really know. Then I'd like to discuss the Canterbury Scene with someone, although I'm not quite sure who. Comus and Demonoid knows Carvan and I guess some of you english types might be up for it.

Next!