Music Banter - View Single Post - NBA thread
Thread: NBA thread
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2008, 11:36 PM   #236 (permalink)
ProggyMan
Reformed Jackass

Quote:
Originally Posted by dac View Post
You really think Wade is a Better passer than LeBron? You need to sit down and watch a Cavs game son.
Yeh, watch a Heat game. Wade dishes more assists despite having no outside shooters and playing point less.

Quote:
Im gonna have to strongly disagree with you in regards to Lebron being a garbage on-ball defender, he is faster, stronger, and wants the ball more than about 90% of the people he checks, He can guard a from the 2spot t the 4spot. But I dont wanna argue, I know Wade is amazing player and has one of my favourite agressive styles of play in all of basketball. Young athletic players should strive to be like him. The do whatever it takes effort to get to that rim. How many times do you see him getting blocked, very rarely. He goes right into the big men and takes that length away from them.
Good point, he's more versatile defensively than Wade because of his size, but I don't mean that he's complete garbage (Plays his heart out, incredibly athletic, how could he be), he just lacks the killer instinct Wade and the likes of Bowen have defensively. James is just average, Wade is phenomenal.
ProggyMan is offline   Reply With Quote