Music Banter - View Single Post - Comus' Review Corner
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2008, 02:13 AM   #68 (permalink)
Comus
I'm sorry, is this Can?

10 Great Genre-Specific Albums from the Noughties

For the next few weeks I’m going to be doing another little project, while my last influential albums only got to 5 instead of 10, I will be finishing this. I’m not going to limit by Journal to only these next 10 reviews, so if I want to review something else I will.

As the title suggests I will be reviewing 10 great albums from this decade, all coming form 10 different genres; Psychedelic/folk, Ambient/Electronic, Folk/Viking Metal, Indie/Folk, Avant-Garde, Black Metal, Death Metal, Progressive Rock, Post Rock and Shoegaze. Some of these albums will be obvious, some not so obvious, some will be very well known and some will be quite obscure. I’m not going to reveal what album will be reviewed in relation to what genre or what genre I’m doing next.

I have all the albums that I want to review written down so I don’t have to worry about that. My first album I will be working on later tonight, so you might get a review before the weekend, and for the weekend I hope to do two more. All of my albums will be done in the new style with some extra information available. And as usual if you’re interested in any of them, just state your interest.

My first album with be in the Psychedelic/Folk Category.
Originally Posted by antonio
classical music isn't exactly religious, you know?
um
last.fm
Comus is offline   Reply With Quote