Music Banter - View Single Post - Holy heck, christmas time is soon upon us. Christmas videos here!
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2008, 03:20 PM   #9 (permalink)
Guybrush
Juicious Maximus III

Quote:
Originally Posted by soldersold View Post
get me into the holiday spirit
Are you serious? After Billy Idol doing such a great job, I was almost certain that the duet with Ozzy and Jessica Simpson would be enough to fill anyone with a wonderful holiday feeling. I mean, that's like the height of their careers, that video.

Anyways, there's always more yule-stuff. Let's look at amazing metal heroes "Twisted Sister" for a moment.

In the following video, we're in the studio with Dee Schneider who talks a little bit about their upcoming (now released of course) album "Twisted Christmas" in which they play metal covers of christmas songs. Then they give us a sample of their version of "12 days of christmas".

If that didn't give you a warm, tingly christmas feeling, then also check out the next one I'm posting .. This video, also a song from their christmas album, is "Oh Come All Ye Faithful" and the video parodies their legendary music video for their 80s hit "We're not gonna take it".

Wow .. If you didn't already think of Dee and his gang as sitting on the very throne of metal, then these videos will surely convince you otherwise.