Music Banter - View Single Post - Michael Jackson
Thread: Michael Jackson
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2008, 05:08 PM   #265 (permalink)
Urban Hat€monger ?
The Sexual Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjscarousal View Post
First and foremost, nobody knows if Michael Jackson did what he was accused of doing AND I'm not making an excuse for Michael Jackson. Michael Jackson is going to do whatever the hell he wants to do. ALot of the things that he does is eccentric but that is because of his childhood and upbringing. He never had a childhood so to him that may be in the norm for him. He has said he slept on the floor AND anyway that doesn't necessarily mean that he would commit a sexual act just because his in the company of a child. But folks love to assume the negative. A man lost his childhood and he is trying to go about reliving it in the wrong way and it goes against the eyes of society thats my opinion on it.

I just think its unfair to judge a person you know nothing about. Maybe learn about his life story and maybe you might understand why he does some of the things that he does BUT its really not that important once again its a music thread.

If you want to sit here and analyze why Michael Jackson does this or that OR the trial, then your in the wrong thread period.
I never suggested anywhere he had sex with anyone. Regardless of what he may or may not have done you don't seem to realise some people are appalled at his behaviour and don't want to separate the man from the music. And if people want to do that then it's entirely up to them. And if they want to make comments in here they're more than welcome to. There are a lot of people who DO like his music but cannot bring themselves to listen to it anymore and they have just as much right to comment as anybody.

Quote:
I'm not putting them on a pedestal you are. I've stated their not perfect. If Michael Jackson whats to give a explanation on his private life or anything he does that is UP TO HIM otherwise he doesn't owe nobody nothing, that is HIS choice. Just because he chooses not to, should not be held against him but since America is consumed with pop culture, they will come up with their own mess to give to the masses. Were here to talk about Music and if you choose not why continue to discuss things that is not about Jacksons music?
See above

Quote:
Urban. I dont think that but what I do think is when other people have different opinions from the main folks that run this thing, sometimes you people threaten to ban them because their opinion is different from yours OR some folks are disrespectful as far as respecting other people's opinions just because...you can.
I've never banned one person because of a difference of opinion and as far as I am aware neither have any other mods and I find it such a cop out when people use this argument against us. People get banned for being abusive not because they have a differing opinion.

Quote:
There are alot of opinions on this board that I find ridiculous, immature, biased and narrow minded but you know what I still TRY to respect it no matter how ludacris it sounds.
And more credit for you for doing so, If there were more people like you my job would be easier.

Quote:
Debates are fine BUT when you constantly bring up things that are irrelavant to music, lack to be open minded, state a fact that is just an opinion OR bash the other person that has a different opinion that you, how is the debate fair or even interesting to the other person. How is the debate intesting period?
I'm not bringing them up , i'm just commenting on what's already here just as you are.

Quote:
I have posted other than here
and why make that an excuse for the immature crap that goes on on this board it doesn't prove anything. There is nothing wrong with disagreeing but when you bring up irrelavent things, make immature cracks, and numerous things I've mentioned already its immature and tiring because you people do it all the time.
Just because you disagree with it doesn't make it immature crap

Quote:
Then what point are you trying to make with constantly bringing up the trial or his personal business that you know nothing about?
Like I said , i'm just commenting on what's already here. This isn't a Jackson fansite and plenty of other threads discuss other aspects of artists life other than music. That doesn't make them wrong. If an artist chooses to seek publicity constantly then expect people to comment on it.

Urb's RYM Stuff

Most people sell their soul to the devil, but the devil sells his soul to Nick Cave.
Urban Hat€monger ? is offline   Reply With Quote