Music Banter - View Single Post - The Big Three auto makers, Ford, GM, Chrysler : Should they be bailed out.
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2008, 06:05 PM   #25 (permalink)
sleepy jack
isfckingdead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inuzuka Skysword View Post
XD

We can't talk about what is practical until we talk about what is moral. What is moral is always practical. How can something be defined as practical if the outcome is of no interest to the one who is defining it? By definition one must want a good outcome is something is practical. Am I right?

Philosophy is the center of all things. You cannot avoid it. Look at the way we humans work. Our world view is what we make decisions based off of.
I'm not going to get into a philosophical argument here because I don't care to and won't agree with you anyway because I think Objectivism is bullshit. Why don't you want to talk about how well your government would actually function? You really don't need to get into what is moral to see if something is fiscally retarded or not.
sleepy jack is offline   Reply With Quote