Music Banter - View Single Post - Metallica or Megadeth
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2008, 06:06 PM   #395 (permalink)
Mojo
Melancholia Eternally

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awesome Metallica Junkie View Post
F*** u man Unforgiven was debated as their best song ever but was decided inconclusive. How dare u say that about Metallica! Metallica Is the Best band of all time!!!!! (Ozzy however is the best vocalist) Before anyone asks, yes i have listened to Megadeth stuff and it was alright. (better than some other **** i've heard) But comparing it to Metallica is sheer idiocy. Go buy Master of Puppets or ...And Justice for all and u'll see what i mean.
Learn to deal with opinions other than your own. Unforgiven was debated as their best song by who and when? And on what grounds was it decided that it was 'inconclusive'? Because not everyone has the same opinion? If you love Metallica so much then you should know that a hell of a lot people HATE The Black Album. Your comment about comparing Megadeth to Metallica is almost too stupid to warrant a response but let me ask this - who would you rather people compared Megadeth to?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awesome Metallica Junkie View Post
I am a fan of AC/DC as well but the one album i dislike is Let there be Rock. the title track is the only good one on the album the rest are too plain
Let There Be Rock is possibly my favourite. Better than anything they did With Brian Jonhson, and I like Brian Johnson.