Music Banter - View Single Post - Michael Jackson
Thread: Michael Jackson
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2008, 04:43 PM   #280 (permalink)
mjscarousal
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by boo boo View Post
They might have lied about the music being replaced, theres too many similarities with Jacksons music throughout the game, and you're right, I forgot to bring up the samples, some of them were very obviously taken from Jackson songs, theres a voice sample from Jam that's clearly used in the game.

I don't think any of Jacksons music was used in Sonic & Knuckles though,which was meant to be the second half of Sonic 3 but was released as a seperate game due to time constraints, but I think some of Jacksons session musicians worked on that game's soundtrack as well, since Jackson was probably gonna do the music for it too, apparrently there actually are some scraped songs that Jackson wrote that can be found in the game through a code.
Your right for the most part
but with MJ you never know because you can't believe everything folks say.
I can't remember the name of it now but back like in maybe the late 80's early 90's there was a Michael Jackson smooth criminal game lol similar to the video.

I enjoy reading your posts not just here but through out the forum because your view points are well put together and you seem to exactly know what your talking about. Also, you dont act like an ass and pressure your opinions on others unlike alot of your peers here do.

Michael Jackson- Human Nature

Michael Jackson and Legendary James Brown dance together BET awards 2003

Michael Jackson, Prince and James Brown 1983 at Charity Concert.

Paul Mcartney ft. Michael Jackson- "Say Say Say" music video

Michael Jackson- Someone Put Your Hand Out "Ultimate Collection" unreleased track between Bad and dangerous eras.

Michael Jackson- Workin Day and Night Live at Budapest 1992 HBO special
mjscarousal is offline   Reply With Quote