Music Banter - View Single Post - MB's Most Wanted
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2008, 05:39 PM   #962 (permalink)
Wifey Boozer
Meanie McFeany

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janszoon View Post
You can find out if they're mp3s by checking the information on the file. That's "apple + i" on a Mac. I'm not sure how to do it in Windows but I'm sure there's a way.

Also, this may sound like a silly suggestion, but are you sure the songs aren't importing under the wrong names? I've had problems in the past where I'll drag and drop mp3s into iTunes and they show up without the band name or the album name or sometimes the song title will have the track number in front of it which causes it to come up in the wrong place in an alphabetical list.

I thought that might be happening as well... but when I drag and drop from folders, the file/song stays highlighted when it's dragged into iTunes, and automatically plays. So even if it was under the wrong name or a track number, it still would've played for me. Nothing happen at all, though.

By the way, in Windaz Too Thoosand (in English-English) (Windows 2000 in American-English), you can find out what type of file it is by right-clicking and going to Properties .

... Stalin had a FANTASTIC moustache.

Formerly known as the Prime Minister of Spain.

[backintheubbr]
Wifey Boozer is offline   Reply With Quote