Music Banter - View Single Post - side projects
Thread: side projects
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2008, 11:25 PM   #1 (permalink)
punkrawker07
Music Addict

Default side projects

if this has already been done sorry just delete it. i would like to know anyone's opinions on side projects or people who have gone on to new bands. good moves, bad moves, or just a flop. that and i'm always looking for new music.

here's a few i know of.

System of a Down - Serj tankian - Scars on Broadway

-darren and serj definitely better together then apart. personally like scars better than serj's album. scars on broadway, decent music/terrible lyrics/darren's voice gets to be too much in large doses. i only like 2 songs off of serj's album and that was due to not really digging the music.

Pantera - damageplan, down, superjoint ritual, hell yeah

- pantera is obviously is at the top, but i liked damageplan and superjoint ritual. down's first release had a few good songs wasn't a big fan of the second one. hell yeah is just your everyday rock band

Coal Chamber - Devildriver

- i like coal chamber and devildriver has become one of my favorite new bands. definitely a move in the right direction.

now maybe someone can shed some light on this one. i've only heard one song from black light burns, wes borland's band, and thought it was ok. just wondering if anyone else had heard anymore of their stuff.

well there's a start for now. any opinions on artist's side projects or a side project to check out are welcome in this thread.
punkrawker07 is offline   Reply With Quote