Music Banter - View Single Post - kguy88's Songwriting Journal
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2008, 08:42 AM   #7 (permalink)
kguy88
Groupie

Default No name

This more of a poem but I mint for it to be a song, I don't have a name for it yet.

You bit off more than you can chew just to see what you can do, now everything seems so fast but just remember this to shall pass, now when you’re driving in you car everything it seems so hard but look at me and you will make it through life is hard but so are you So sitting back in the summer sun you start to miss your childish fun but if you look to the one you seek you will jump and dance upon for feet for though you’ve grown and left those ways you can still look to yesterday I know you have some you love just go give them a great big hug they will pick you up in the purring rain and even unscramble your worried brain just help them out in their hurried time tell them that it’ll be all right, Now this may seem like a lot but you’ve got to give some of what you got Cause if you grab onto an empty rope you will look like such a dope so when you’re feeling bad hold on tight I’ll be there to make it fell all right and if you loose what you need you can get it back from me. So pleas forgive my loud approach but you just can’t give up hope so when I see you start to scream I want to pull you close to me, can’t you see we are a live and we’re goanna be all right so if you need to scream well here’s my face lets go onto a quite place I’ll hold tight till the rage goes now I could go on for a week I really lose it when I speak now forgive my rhyming it’s just my way to say the things I never say So when you start to weep just remember these words I speak, never grab more than you can take don’t always try to stay awake cause the dreaming time lets you live and now that’s all I’ve got to give
kguy88 is offline   Reply With Quote