Music Banter - View Single Post - The 5th Annual Musicbanter Awards 2008
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2008, 07:53 PM   #110 (permalink)
mannny
**** Steve Harvey

I'm pretty new this year. I've been here for about a month (but so far I really enjoy it) so I'm only going to vote for what I can.

Poster of the Year: Jackhammer. He posts everywhere, he's pretty funny and a genuinely nice guy. He also has made some great threads (like the review of Pink Floyd's discography).

Best New Poster (Registered in 2008): FaSho. He has posted alot and seems to have already established a pretty good rep around here.

Funniest Poster of the Year: sleepy jack. I think I've actually "laughed out loud" at the majority of his posts. (I guess I wasn't here for his little hiatus that I've heard so much about).

Best Avatar of the Year: FaSho. I know people hated it but I actually enjoyed that disgusting little kid. I sometimes pictured that little kid reading what FaSho's post said to me, I don't know.

Smartest Poster of the Year: TheBig3KilledMyRainDog. His posts in his Member's Journal were very well written and great reads. He has some great knowledge and insight to music.

Biggest Fanboy: dac. I love Radiohead so he doesn't bother me at all, but he's clearly a big fan.

Favorite Moderator of the Year: Jackhammer.

Last edited by mannny; 12-16-2008 at 08:47 PM.