Music Banter - View Single Post - moderators suck here
View Single Post
Old 12-18-2008, 04:01 PM   #44 (permalink)
Urban Hat€monger ?
The Sexual Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by dac View Post
What was the official reasoning for the banning of WendyCal? Just curious...
Quote:
Originally Posted by WendyCal View Post
Do you really think i didn't do THAT, first thing???

If you could hear me speak, you would know that i don't speak in some sort of monotone ~ i emphasize so many things, and i've tried to communicate that to y'all, by using lots of punctuation, italics, bold, and underline.

And you know what?

Y'all are beginning to absolutely ruin what should be such a wEnderful time ~ kicking back, toking, listening to good music and conversing with others ~ sort of like having a good friend over to listen to music and visit.

Most people don't expect the "Teacher" to be some sort of wild dog, just waiting to lunge at their throat; however, any n00bs that show up and post anything are shown just how y'all are, immediately. You just can't be bothered to spare any time to help anyone out, right? Just TOO flippin' cool and hipster-like, eh? ha ha ha

You, mods, had better get a grip; you are about to live through a nightmare of new members that hate everything that y'all say, and have only contempt for you and your freakin' 'FAN BOYS' ~ 'cuz, Yeah, that's what y'all are, kissing asses and (hopefully) wiping your noses between encounters.

Oh. i guess i should tell you that all those reviews? CAN, and most probably, WILL, be 'stolen,' slightly rewritten (so as not to infringe on any copyrights ~ although i'll bet dollars to donuts that you're too lame to copyright anything! ), and posted in other music forums, because to tell you the truth?

Y'all SUCK!

p.s. If you don't want those hateful people to be referred by ME, you will IMMEDIATELY delete any and all posts i've ever made to this cesspool. (You see, i don't have to refer anyone to MB, by name... RT? You know what i'm saying. Believe it can happen, pal.)

Sayonnara, suckers ~ and i DO mean that, literally.
Since it wasn't that abusive I gave her a week for spamming instead.
Once it was up she never came back.

Urb's RYM Stuff

Most people sell their soul to the devil, but the devil sells his soul to Nick Cave.
Urban Hat€monger ? is offline   Reply With Quote