Music Banter - View Single Post - Radiohead : In Rainbows
View Single Post
Old 12-19-2008, 09:41 AM   #87 (permalink)
ya_ba
Groupie

15 STEP. Not your generic Radiohead song, which is why I liked it. No! I;m not saying that I don't like Radiohead, I'm just saying that it's fun listening to them experiencing in a "happier" sound.

BODYSNATCHERS. So energetic and fun! Like the song above, I'm not quite sure if I would've thought that it could've come out of them before I've heard this song, but it has indeed taken my heart :P

NUDE. Wow. I've heard this song before, and like the first time I was listening to In Rainbows I was blown away. There aren't many songs that I rather listen to in an album version than in a live version, but this is definitely one of the few. What they've done with the song before putting it in the album is just fantastic!

WEIRD FISHES/APREGGI. Meh, I don't like this song that much, I don't know why...

ALL I NEED. Amazing song, it's a weird love song, but... Not bad weird - alas, weird. Lol, you'll have to listen to it in order to understand.

FAUST ARP. Not among my faves, but sti... As I'm writing this Street Spirit just came on the radio. Scary. I'm just gonna take that as a sign to move onto the next song

RECKONER. Nice guitar, nice drums, nice song. May be many people's favorite song - not mine.

HOUSE OF CARDS. One of my favorite Radiohead songs, ever. I love the rhythm and basically everything about this song.

JIGSAW FALLING INTO PLACE
. My favorite song in the album, and among my all-time favorite songs, it's just... Amazing. It makes me want to dance and make love to the world, all at the same time.

VIDEOTAPE. Videotape is like that nice cup of tea at the end of a long, hard day at work. Its relaxing piano and melody is just... Great! I like my metaphore, I shouldn't have added anything to it
ya_ba is offline   Reply With Quote