Music Banter - View Single Post - !!Schools Out!!
Thread: !!Schools Out!!
View Single Post
Old 12-19-2008, 07:08 PM   #5 (permalink)
TROY148
Music Addict

I've posted four songs so I say it's high time for a good American rant so here goes:
Last week my teacher passes out English grades, I have a less-than-satisfactory grade in participation and preparation (this is because I had failed many-a-quiz including a couple I did the required readings for) and then a B and a C on my papers. This would not be so bad had it not been in the friggin' 2nd to last week of class, after we had stopped in-class discussions and muthaflippin' quizzes so all I can do to improve my grade is do really well on my final paper. So today I get my paper back and I'm reading through it (my teacher puts the grade on the final page just to heighten your anxiety) and in the column he writes "good" a fair number of times at different parts of the paper (Now this is a 2 page paper so I'm feeling pretty good about myself at this point) and then I look at the back and it is another less than satisfactory grade which has me feeling all "'good' me arse". So thank you teacher, for putting up my hopes and then crushing them just before the holidays...crappin' arse dude.
And that is my MB rant for the day
TROY148 is offline   Reply With Quote