Music Banter - View Single Post - NHL Thread
Thread: NHL Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-20-2008, 07:53 AM   #292 (permalink)
anticipation
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by LesPaul43 View Post
I didnt care all that much if he went to the Rangers because I knew that Gaborik had a lot of interest coming here. And he wouldnt have been a 10 million dollar ticket. But at the same time, we have THE Mats Sundin. He's gonna be a huge addition to what we've already got going this year. I really hope I see him on a line with Demitra and Wellwood. Or even Wellwood at Raymond. Seeing him on the PP with the Sedins is gonna be some Magic as well. All in all, im really excited to see him in a Vancouver Uniform come the new year. The old fucker had better stay healthy though.
it's definately going to be interesting to see if he produces his usual point-a-game antics this season. if it turns out that he doesn't enduce a joe thorton-like effect (when he was traded to san jose and led them to the playoffs from 9th), i'll be betting that a lot of criticism is going to be thrown at the Canucks brass, as well as Sundin himself for basically being a mercenary.

i knew that he was bull****ting when he was all like "i want to win a cup, no matter what", and then he goes to the highest bidder. if he'd really have wanted to win a cup, he would've played for Detroit for 450 thousand.
anticipation is offline   Reply With Quote