Music Banter - View Single Post - Worst Metal Band Ever?
View Single Post
Old 04-15-2005, 08:31 PM   #91 (permalink)
lilbloodredridinghood
Metal Maiden

alright, idiot, explain to me how pop stars are real music...when the intrumental behind their voices is just generic. explain to me how disco is real music when it is just generic instruments as well. explain to me how rock is any different than metal aside from the way the instruments are played. explain to me how this makes any sense whatsoever in your wee little brain. metal is not a bunch of itios jumping around screaming into microphones. that would be Linkin Park. MOST metal on the other hand is very well brought together pieces of music that actually mean something. It isn't all about "OMG OMG YOU BROKE MY HEART KILL ME. OMG OMG. I CANT TIE MY SHOES. KILL ME" Metal music is about other things too which makes it more enjoyable to listen to. Millions and millions of songs have been recorded with the same type of retarded themes and it gets old, generic and dare i say it, "STOCK" ahaha. On another token you can't say metal sucks ass. You are allowed to say it's not your style of music and I don't understand why everyone and their mother is being so mean to you because you don't like it. It's just not your choice of music. Which is okay I guess, although I do think you don't have very good taste in music. Music is music, whatever you choose to listen to is your taste...So. Woof.
And soon you'll meet your death
Not from the years, not from the use
Not from the tears, just self abuse
lilbloodredridinghood is offline   Reply With Quote