Music Banter - View Single Post - Member Interviews: Interview Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-23-2008, 10:13 PM   #2 (permalink)
Son of JayJamJah
Occams Razor

Default Jackhammer\Bulldog Continued

[19:37] Bulldog: Well, we're almost ready to wrap up, I've been given a few MB-related questions to mention
[19:37] Bulldog: Such as, who do you reckon your favourite poster is?
[19:41] Jackhammer: I have many many fave posters for many different reasons. Some are great to just shoot the breeze with and others know their stuff and others are so level headed. I would probably say Right-Track because he was my first contact on the site and his humour is exactly what you would expect from a northerner. Although he gets pissy sometimes, I have a lot of time for sleepy jack, we regularly talk.
[19:42] Jackhammer: Urbans knowledge is probably better than mine which is annoying and piss me off has the makings of an awesome fella as he is bright and listens to absolutely anything. Demonoid, Janszoon, Lateralus and yourself have been the cream of the new posters.
[19:43] Bulldog: Aww garsh
[19:43] Bulldog: Who do you think is responsible for the best threads on the boards?
[19:44] Bulldog: Better yet, which are your favourites?
[19:47] Jackhammer: Urbans threads are usually well written and witty and I particularly like reading Cardboards threads as he has a rare intelligence and an effortless writing style
[19:48] Jackhammer: 4zzz has some made some fantastic well written journal entries as well.
[19:49] Jackhammer: I will blow my own trumpet and say that my I love my Pink Floyd thread as I have never reviewed stuff in my life but they are well written I think
[19:50] Bulldog: It's a great thread, especially for people like me who are clueless Dark Side Of the Moon-only types
[19:51] Bulldog: So which section of the board would you like to see more people posting in?
[19:52] Jackhammer: Soundtracks, Electronica, Reggae/Ska
[19:52] Bulldog: Good choices. The Soundtracks one might as well not exist with the amount of posts we get in there these days
[19:53] Jackhammer: Yeah it's a shame
[19:53] Bulldog: I'd ask you what annoys you most about the place, but I'll just wait for the rest of the thread
[19:54] Bulldog: So instead, what do you like most about MB?
[19:54] Jackhammer: that’s another thread lol
[19:54] Jackhammer: but in short- the fact that I know I’m not the only one completely obsessed with music!
[19:56] Bulldog: Thanks for the interview man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardboard adolescent View Post
i prefer foreplay. the orgasm is overrated.
If you're posting in the music forums make sure to be thoughtful and expressive, if you're posting in the lounge ask yourself "is this something that adds to the conversation?" It's important to remember that a lot of people use each thread. You're probably not as funny or clever as you think, I know I'm not.

My Van Morrison Discography Thread
Son of JayJamJah is offline   Reply With Quote