Music Banter - View Single Post - Worst Metal Band Ever?
View Single Post
Old 04-15-2005, 10:54 PM   #99 (permalink)
SlayeReyalS
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by MusicKnowItAll
The reason why SlayeReyalS & Urban are acting the way they are is because they worship Heavy Metal music. They think it's the God of this world, & that everybody should worship it & listen to it. They refuse to believe that Heavy Metal is the WORST genre of music to listen too. I don't like most modern pop music either. I do like modern rock, but modern pop SUCKS. I listen to 80's & 90's pop on a regular basis, back when it was real music sung by real musicians. Don't get me wrong, I do like modern music, but it's hard to find any good modern music nowadays. The charts are being POLLUTED by 50 Cent, Ciara, Britney Spears, Green Day, & others. One modern musician that you guys should listen to is Jack Johnson. I'm listening to his CD right now.
WRONG!!! Urban DOESNT like heavy metal, but he doesnt f*cking WHINE about it like you do. Urban is a great person at points, and you, my friend, are NEVER a cool person, because you act 13. metal is the best genre of music. the reason they dont go on the radio is because they dont want to be little commercial posers like a bunch of crap you listen to. they want to be passed down by word of mouth. because that way, the band finds people who actually like the music. your music is all played on the radio, and the radio plays all crap with different genres of crap. now im putting these comebacks in little doses, because there is way too many ways to explain how stupid you are, you MusicKnowNothing.
SlayeReyalS is offline   Reply With Quote