Music Banter - View Single Post - The Anime/Manga thread
View Single Post
Old 12-24-2008, 03:15 AM   #130 (permalink)
boo boo
Dr. Prunk

Mr. Bobobo is pretty f*cking crazy, yeah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfa View Post
i'm comparing it to DBZ cuz DBZ is the only anime that managed to pull off the insane dragging out of anything. and even it lost that ability in the latter half of the show. but as i said, i tried getting into the bleach anime but it didnt do much for me.
Blah. Bleach >>>>>>>>>>>>> DBZ. By a long shot.

Quote:
Also, the bleach manga is really starting to suck. theres no point to anything and i'm really sick of ichigo having his ass kicked over and over again even tho he's supposed to be stronger. it was ok for a while but its gotten boring.
Well he's not REALLY supposed to be stronger than the Soul Reaper captains or the Espada, most of the time he just wins because he catches his enemy off gaurd.

So far I'm enjoying the HM arc, but it has been dragging in parts, it's really all just leading up to the whole war arc which I think will be the climax of the series, and it will end from there.

I greatly prefer Anime over manga. But that's just me. Call me picky, I'm just not too big into colorless comic books I guess.

My only dislike about the Bleach anime is the filler they use to keep it from catching up with the manga. Well actually, I'd rather they kept doing the filler than what they're doing now, which is dragging out certain events until it just gets ridiculous, like the whole fight between Renji/Ishida and Szayel, which lasted 20 episodes, only for Mayuri to be the one to save their asses, wtf.

http://www.last.fm/user/kingboobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strummer521
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowquill View Post
I only listen to Santana when I feel like being annoyed.
I only listen to you talk when I want to hear Emo performed acapella.
boo boo is offline   Reply With Quote