Music Banter - View Single Post - Underrated Failure
View Single Post
Old 12-24-2008, 04:47 PM   #10 (permalink)
Anteater
Certified H00d Classic

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBig3KilledMyRainDog View Post
Honestly I couldn't care if people agree with me, I would kinda like to have a thread where I come up with something mildly novel and it actually take off.

The influx of new people keeps dregging up 3 year old threads that everone talks about.

I'm being penelaized for saying there are issues with a band that hasn't been sanctioned for hazing. If this thread was about U2, anything poppy, or some classic rock BS this thread would have gone over amazingly well.

I think its time musicbanter realized its riding a merry-go-round.
1. Yes, the people who join this forum and start making half-assed posts on years old posts are annoying. Nothing can be done about it, so there's no point even bringing it up.

2. I'm with you on this topic bro': I find Incubus lame both on a personal level and in the sense that I despise their music when I hear it, but if you are going to make a thread criticizing bands who don't get criticized enough, at-least make it clear to others where your critique is directed. Is it the band? The music? Both?, etc.

3. I didn't realize MusicBanter was biased when there are forums of discussion for all kinds of genres. I mean, sure the mods and long-time members like to flaunt their tastes around and recommend stuff to the people in their little friend-circles while ignoring other people's recommendations, but thats not really the fault of the community on the whole now is it?

4. Give us a few other bands you're glad aren't dominating radio and T.V. anymore and see how it goes. No telling where this thread could go.

Anteater's Daily Tune Roulette

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk
I was called upon by the muses for greatness.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I'm bald, ja.
Anteater is offline   Reply With Quote