Music Banter - View Single Post - Favourite comedian?
View Single Post
Old 12-25-2008, 04:22 AM   #230 (permalink)
sleepy jack
isfckingdead

Yeah but the Daily Show has had a bunch of correspondents, saying Jon isn't as funny as all of them is ridiculous seeing Jon is one of the Daily Show's head writers and he writes half the bits they do. The only ones that are/were really exceptional were Colbert and Oliver, Riggle was good too but he didn't last long. The rest follow a similar comedic identity, which is basically being obtuse as hell and acting really dense while Jon asks them questions (Oliver and Colbert followed this too, they weren't the first and they weren't the last. Though Stephen had an edge because he imitated Geraldo and did things like These Week in God.) Don't get me wrong I love the show but all this hate people have for Jon Stewart is getting annoying. Has anyone seen the show before Stewart and Javerbaum completely took over? It was funny but it wasn't hilarious.
sleepy jack is offline   Reply With Quote