Music Banter - View Single Post - daren/MRI's Songwriting Journal
View Single Post
Old 12-26-2008, 09:47 AM   #7 (permalink)
Wifey Boozer
Meanie McFeany

Quote:
Originally Posted by daren/MRI View Post
thanks - actually you have great rhythm and meter in your verses + you have a visceral and caustic style in the vein of the beats as we have celebrated indeed -

in fact in re-reading A Sunday In Winter.... I had the spoken-word vision of a TS Eliot "Lovesong OF J Alfred Prufrock" type of thing --

even better....what type of reading voice do you have? later on i have plans for MRI to record music to spoken word performance pieces...some of your stuff would be great i think. of course you would be credited and would get any royalties so it's something to think about for the future. Maybe you have other works we could look at. At present you can also listen to MRI on Mix Radio here MRI at Mixposure | The Future of Independent Music - Mixposure is an Online Music Distributor Bringing Musicians and Music Lovers Together our 4 song EP is streamed on that URL-channel at high bit rate so the stereo sound is actually pretty good for web radio + MRI player widgets are available to embed in any web page or blog.

Additionally, all MRI songs/ lyrics begin their life as poems hence each is available for free download [ as word.doc ] i think there are 22 or songs up on site now. SPRAY is for Ian Curtis of Joy Division ( whose character in the song ) tells of the plight of MExican-Indian -Native American poor in southwest USA where they are addicted to inhalants/spray paint
https://www.mediumrangeintelligence....wnload_mp3.php
The second paragraph here excites me, and the first I am greatful for the compliments ... I'd love to do something like that... I'm running out the door at the moment (soon) to really reply to this as I'd like to... but I'll hit you up with a PM later, maybe with a voice recording .

Thanks hon,

Lexxi.

PS: Checking out MRI when I get home, sounds great

... Stalin had a FANTASTIC moustache.

Formerly known as the Prime Minister of Spain.

[backintheubbr]
Wifey Boozer is offline   Reply With Quote