Music Banter - View Single Post - daren/MRI's Songwriting Journal
View Single Post
Old 12-26-2008, 11:46 AM   #8 (permalink)
daren/MRI
Music Addict

that would be awesome to get a voice recording from you. i am sure i could do something artistic with it in a song somewhere. if you notice in songs like Controlled Erotic Chaos I am venturing into the spoken-word experimental genre with the German Klang muss frei sein { Sound must be free } and the infomercial lady talking about not being responsible for damage to your hearing etc... ;p also there is the lesbian love scene at the end & we have a version that we're sending to David Lynch where you can hear what's going on a little more LOL . Anyway...you see how I am not just interested in MRI being a traditional band with traditional vocals all the time i want to push the envelope. btw is your avatar a still from I'm Not Here the Dylan-tribute flick w/ Cate Blanchett?

Here is the Mix Radio channel with some feedback already. If we ever use one of your recordings we can include it in the bio here as there are a lot of listeners; the indie movement is really taking hold in all aspects of new web 2.0 society fertilizer

MRI at Mixposure | The Future of Independent Music - Mixposure is an Online Music Distributor Bringing Musicians and Music Lovers Together

at Mixposure | The Future of Independent Music - Mixposure is an Online Music Distributor Bringing Musicians and Music Lovers Together

Hear MRI on Mix Radio
daren/MRI is offline   Reply With Quote