Music Banter - View Single Post - The Anime/Manga thread
View Single Post
Old 12-26-2008, 08:11 PM   #132 (permalink)
Halfa
Allman Brothers Obsessor

Quote:
Blah. Bleach >>>>>>>>>>>>> DBZ. By a long shot.

Well he's not REALLY supposed to be stronger than the Soul Reaper captains or the Espada, most of the time he just wins because he catches his enemy off gaurd.

So far I'm enjoying the HM arc, but it has been dragging in parts, it's really all just leading up to the whole war arc which I think will be the climax of the series, and it will end from there.

I greatly prefer Anime over manga. But that's just me. Call me picky, I'm just not too big into colorless comic books I guess.

My only dislike about the Bleach anime is the filler they use to keep it from catching up with the manga. Well actually, I'd rather they kept doing the filler than what they're doing now, which is dragging out certain events until it just gets ridiculous, like the whole fight between Renji/Ishida and Szayel, which lasted 20 episodes, only for Mayuri to be the one to save their asses, wtf.
HELL NO DBZ is the ultimate shonen manga!!! its got everything! magic, ghosts, aliens, transforming, flying, ki power, martial arts, technology, futuristic setting (yet at the same time a very primitive past setting), ridiculously evil bad guys, extremely ridiculous good guys, antiheroes, your typical heroes, hot babes....the list goes ON AND ON!!!!

the problem i really have with ichigo is that even tho he trains, he never actually SEEMS to get stronger. i'm definately over the "i have resolve now" and then his ass getting pounded into the ground. and right now there are just a bunch of pointless battles going on. i only read it sporadically because i get bored.

and to be hoenst i prefer manga because its much less dramatized.

lets just agree to disagree. i never get anywhere with anyone in these arguments

Watch your step.
Halfa is offline   Reply With Quote