Music Banter - View Single Post - The Anime/Manga thread
View Single Post
Old 12-28-2008, 09:32 AM   #136 (permalink)
boo boo
Dr. Prunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfa View Post
eh....i couldnt connect with most of the characters

and the soul society arc was awesome. its AFTER that that i hated it. it just went downhill so fast after soul society that i got over the whole thing
What have you seen after the SS arc? The bount arc sucked, it was also filler. The Arrancar arc however totally picks up the slack, start from ep 110, from there just skip eps 132-37 and the entire 9th season and you're good to go.

Quote:
the nice thing about DBZ was that there WERE no filler arcs. i hate those. they annoy me. the whole bount thing got really really lame really fast.
You're referring to the DBZ manga, yeah it has no filler, neither does the Bleach manga, fillers are used to keep anime from catching up with the manga, a common trait for shonen, for whatever reason they don't like to just take breaks from a show, because they fear they may lose their time slot I guess.

DBZ has a horrible habit of dragging things out forever, Bleach is just starting to do this, but DBZ has pretty much always done it.

Sure it's just another method to keep a fair distance between the manga, but I'd much rather have filler episodes of characters making pastries (yes, Bleach has actually done this) than 30 minute staring contests.

http://www.last.fm/user/kingboobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strummer521
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowquill View Post
I only listen to Santana when I feel like being annoyed.
I only listen to you talk when I want to hear Emo performed acapella.
boo boo is offline   Reply With Quote