Music Banter - View Single Post - 2012
Thread: 2012
View Single Post
Old 12-28-2008, 12:32 PM   #1 (permalink)
boo boo
Dr. Prunk

Default 2012

Is this not the biggest bunch of bullsh*t ever?

At least 1988, 2000, hell even 2007 was based on SOME actual evidence, by that I mean religious kook evidence, 2012 dosen't even have that.

It's all about the Mayan calandar, we're talking about a civilization that made human sacrifices and believed sinkholes were portals to the underworld, they couldn't even predict their own downfall, how are we supposed to believe that these guys can predict the end of the world? Oh wait, they DIDN'T predict the end of the world, their calandar just f*cking ends on December 12, 2012, what are we supposed to expect, for the calander to go on forever? We all have monthly calandars, does this make every January 1st potentially the end of the world just beause the calandar ends?

All of the 2012 theories have nothing to do with the Mayans or any ancient stuff, it's the work of the same assh*les who continue to push the Nostradomus hoax. The Mayans had wars to worry about, maybe they realised that a calandar that goes on FOREVER is just a waste of time.

So, what do you believe? I know what I'm gonna do on that day, I'm gonna laugh my ass off when nothing happens.

Except maybe Palin winning the election, and it will probably be thanks to all the people who believe this nonsense, now THAT's worth worrying about.

http://www.last.fm/user/kingboobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strummer521
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowquill View Post
I only listen to Santana when I feel like being annoyed.
I only listen to you talk when I want to hear Emo performed acapella.
boo boo is offline   Reply With Quote