Music Banter - View Single Post - Bono and the plan for world domination is here
View Single Post
Old 12-28-2008, 09:40 PM   #3 (permalink)
scottsy
Untalented Drummer

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by spark10036 View Post
this is the most ridiculous name for an album ever attempted by a major rock band. the name chosen "No Line On The Horizon", what is this excuse of a name suppose to mean anw?!?!? it's like a anti-aging facial cream slogan...this thing with their albums' names is starting to look ridiculous. "Boy","Rattle and Hum", "Zooropa", "How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb", what's next? "How to change your car's oil"? to be honest I listen to them from time to time but this title is so lame it hurts my spine
Very funny post! Other titles for the new U2 could include "No Spare Sheets in the Closet" or mybe even a gran overture like "How to dismantle a damaged toaster".

I could have WAY too much fun with these titles...

Always wondered why they never produced a companion piece to "Boy" called "Girl". It would have worked. Perhaps the album after the Boy / Girl ensemble could have been called "Hermaphradite"...

Must... stop... ripping.... on.... U2....