Music Banter - View Single Post - No, it is you that is wrong (Israeli-Palestinian Conflict)
View Single Post
Old 12-29-2008, 02:00 PM   #14 (permalink)
Comus
I'm sorry, is this Can?

Quote:
Originally Posted by spark10036 View Post
he is pathetic for judging the israelis? the are the only people on this planet who are not allowed to say "only god can judge us". they are the worst of the worst. they make americans look like democracy fighters. they are the most blood-thirsty nation in the world. they have occupied a country with the only excuse being an ancient myth, about how their ancestors flet from Egypt and moved their 3000 years ago, and they kill the rightful occupants out. they have not a single excuse, and I don't even wonna hear about the holocaust. they had their chance to win my sympathy and they screwed that up. if the palestinians had anyother way to react except from suicide bombings I would be cheering for them, but right now I'm only cheering against israel.
I agree with that but I'd also mention, creating the holocaust 'myth' by blowing it up out of all proportion (by at least three times) and continuing to propagate it through the media.

You can't critizise Israel without eventually degenerating into a "we have suffered oy" argument. The human rights violations, the murder of children and old women is just at a ridiculous level. What's worse is that Israel will never be reprimanded, Yassir Arafat was a great man who truly wanted peace to be his lasting legacy, however it was not to be. Israel's instable, arrogant and frankly barbarian government and people have seen to that.

And at the end of the day Israel has no rights to the land whatsoever, I hope Hamas wins tbh.
Originally Posted by antonio
classical music isn't exactly religious, you know?
um
last.fm
Comus is offline   Reply With Quote