Music Banter - View Single Post - The Official XTC Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-30-2008, 07:39 PM   #14 (permalink)
4ZZZ
Forever young

Quote:
Originally Posted by euphoria z View Post
Skylarking is definitely not chamber pop. For reference, the following are chamber pop artists: Belle & Sebastian, Cardinal, The High Llamas, Lambchop, Eric Matthews, and Tindersticks.

Way to go, champ.
I am not too sure why you are being sarcastic to me. I gave an opinion with out any intention of sarcasm. Why are you being sarcastic to me? I guess I should harden up but to be brutal it is rubbish like this that puts me off contributing as I find this type of flaming annoying and immature. Learn some manners. I suspect that my musical listening at just on 50 years gives me a right to an opinion and IN MY OPINION it is a chamber pop album. I also own every single XTC album and have seen them live and that is why I have formulated that opinion. Through experience. Gain it! It is a useful commodity.
I am very easy to get along so lets keep it that way.

As to the Artists that you have mentioned, I have every album by Belle & Sebastian and agree, I have recently reviewed the latest Tinderticks album on Music Banters album reviews thread. Just perhaps you would like to find it and make an intelligent contribution. As to Lambchop I have a couple of albums and do not consider them Chamber Pop but if you, in the interests of intelligent discussion would like to point me in the direction of the albums that they have released that in your opinion are Chamber Pop, and in fact to allow us to discuss on a correct and proper level, link me to them, I will listen to them with out prejudice and give you an intelligent and non belligerent opinion.
4ZZZ is offline   Reply With Quote