Music Banter - View Single Post - The Official XTC Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-30-2008, 08:26 PM   #16 (permalink)
4ZZZ
Forever young

Quote:
Originally Posted by euphoria z View Post
So age=musical knowledge?
No. But after a life time of listening to music in all of it's many forms I believe that my opinion is valid and at least deserves an intelligent reply as to why you may differ from said opinion.

Quote:
Maybe your crustaceous brain needs a reminder on just what chamber pop truly is:
This crustaceous old brain needs no cut and paste history lesson to form an opinion. I have no issue with you differing to my interpretation. I have an issue with petty insults because you disagree.

Quote:
That being said, everything I've heard by Lambchop I'd consider chamber pop, except Decline of Country & Western Civilization. Unfortunately, I don't really have any links to them.
Best learn how to contribute.
I have discovered that it is a big plus on Music Banter.

Quote:
Also, loosen up please. I'm just messing around. Why does everything have to be done in an intelligent manner on a music forum? That's what school/work is for (and the reason why they are no fun).
I need to loosen up? Was it not you being sarcastic to me?
I do take my music seriously and prefer intelligence but it can be fun without the petty insults. I do have a sense of humour and I promise you I am easy to get along with. I will say no more. In fact I regret replying to your initial post. I did not join this forum to be involved in childish spats. Peace.
4ZZZ is offline   Reply With Quote