Music Banter - View Single Post - Happy New Year!
Thread: Happy New Year!
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2008, 01:53 PM   #1 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Default Happy New Year!

Before I get too drunk, want to wish everyone on here a great 2009! I've only been here a few months, but have made some friends, learned a lot and perhaps imparted a little of my smartass wisdom too!
Hi especially to Jackhammer and Fasho, Toeandno and Demonoid, Comus and Urban Hatemonger, Big3killedmyraindog, Right-track, Jayjamjah, Boo boo, Lucifer_sam, Seltzer, Shiseido Red, 4ZZZ, anyone who bothered reading/replying to my somewhat stop-start journal, and anyone else here I've forgotten.
Some of you may know me or of me, others may wonder why I'm mentioning you. The reason is that although I may not have spoken, as it were, to you, I've read and enjoyed your posts/discussions/arguments/all-out-wars, and feel I've come to know you a little.
If there's anyone I've forgotten, it's just that I couldn't be bothered looking up threads for names, but rest assured, you're remembered in spirit!
And speaking of spirit --- the pub beckoneth!
So let me just raise a glass, fire off a riff and wish you all a rockin' new year and look forward to more lively discussion/heated arguments/turf wars in 2009!
ROCK ON GUYS AND HAVE A GREAT NEW YEAR!!!!!