Music Banter - View Single Post - Post what your name means according to Urban Dictionary
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2009, 01:40 PM   #10 (permalink)
DearJenny
Raptor

1. Courtney
The Pimptress of the world. Needs to be adored by all men, but belongs only to me! Look up also, Pimptress or Genius

2. Courtney
A cutie that all boys tend to fall for, a hot piece of ass.

3. Courtney
Sweetest girl in the world
great and fun everyone loves her.

4. Courtney
A Person with the tendency to overly obsess over something.

5. Courtney
A cool chick, Very Funny, Pretty, Great Fun, always laughing and smiling

I'm so great! Oh, wait........whats this?!

6. Courtney
A fucking whore who enjoys bending over backwards to observe the tranny surgery she had done recently, while coveting on the boyfriends of those who are way sexier than her. A piece of sloppy seconds with only congealed sperm set in a jello mold for brains, who enjoys being eaten out by large furry animals and munches on the cocks of tiny jewish men. Has a tendency to orgasm at the site of old ladies and enjoys sucking on their slimy and fragrant fecal matter.
GONA-SIPHA-HERPAL-AIDs-ITIS

Oh my Gosh that is gross you have courtney

And a few more of my favorites....

9. Courtney
someone obsessed with duct tape, pirating movies, playing water polo, the color grey, and eating.

a courtney is recognized by the smell of chlorine, amazing bed hair, black/grey/athletic clothing, and random outbursts of, "Do you remember in Final Destination 3, when that goth chick got shot in the head 20 times by a staple gun."

she spends her school days at del campo, lunchtimes with her friends, afterschool with water polo and sleeping, nights with computer and eventually sleep, and weekends with fun activities and church

14. Courtney
A slutty trash whore usally found in allys or projects. They are identified by their ripped stockings and emo hair. Also a nickname for transvestites.
Every man needs a muse and mine could be the bottle.

Last edited by DearJenny; 01-02-2009 at 01:45 PM.
DearJenny is offline   Reply With Quote