Music Banter - View Single Post - What is the best thing that happened to you in 2008?
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2009, 09:59 PM   #54 (permalink)
scottsy
Untalented Drummer

My wife would have dearly loved to move to Australia, but she had a son already before I met her and he still loves to see his dad, and I love the kid to bits, so there is no way we'd EVER want to break his heart... so moving to Australia is off the agenda for the moment, but it is always in our long term plans... when Melissa's son grows up enough to make choices for himself I'm sure the idea will start floating around again...

As for now, I am incredibly happy where I am... Honestly, I wouldn't care if i was in the middle of Antartica so long as I was with my wife and our kiddies. I love them all more dearly than anything I've ever known. I thi nk our time apart only made us stronger, more determined to make things happen - I think being apart and staying in love can be incredibly strengthening! I hope it is just the same for you!