Music Banter - View Single Post - The BCS
Thread: The BCS
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2009, 11:42 PM   #116 (permalink)
Son of JayJamJah
Occams Razor

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegoldlaw with bold retorts from Jayjamjah View Post
As mentioned before, okalahoma runs up the score and this is why the win margin is in okalahoma's favor. Texas sits their starters when the game is won. So win margin isnt a factor when you have coachs like stoop with no class.

This pisses me off, I address it below

And in college when you get to the elite teams, the talent is very close, much like what you'd expect in NFL. So it is not absurd to compare the elite teams vs elite teams in college to those in the NFL.

The Elite teams do not just play other elite teams so your point doesn't make any sense. The stats are skewed compared to NFL numbers in other words because of the inconsistency of talent on the rosters of the teams that make up each Elite college teams schedule

Hrm.. i gave stats to backup almost everything I said and still no validty.. interesting.. I still havent heard any stats to backup otherwise.

I addressed the only stats that post provided, the rest was excuses and opinions, nothing of consequence as I explained, this matter is closed.

And Texas has no right to complain that they arent in the NC game? They lost on the road on the last play with 2 of their best players out? Oklahoma lost to texas with all their players playing their absolute best.

Wah Wah Wah (That is a crying noise by the way)

And you want a playoff? Honestly if there was a playoff you know who i'd expect to win it all? Mississippi, they are a USC 2.0, win the few big games they have and lose to junk teams.

Mississippi would not even make the playoff based on their season this year and USC has played the toughest schedule of any team in the nation this decade so again you opinions are not facts or stats, they are simply biased opinions that often times during this conversation have been proven wrong.

Edit. Sorry they arent USC 2.0, Mississippi acturally plays good teams during the regular season, and wins more then just 1 of them.

You're in so over your head on this. I don't like liars, especially dumb ones, you have some explaining to do.

The fact that you would make things up that can be fact checked so easy is just sad. You're a Texas fan i get it. Oklahoma does not run up the score, no rational thinking human being would even suggest that.

Oklahoma Fourth quarter scoring this year:

Aug 30 Chattanooga Won 57-2 0-0
Sep 6 Cincinnati Won 52-26 10-6 OU
Sep 13 @Washington Won 55-14 7-7
Sep 27 TCU Won 35-10 7-0 TCU
Oct 4 @Baylor Won 49-17 7-0 OU
Oct 11 Texas Lost 35-45
Oct 18 Kansas Won 45-31 7-7
Oct 25 @Kansas St. Won 58-35 3-0 OU 3 points whole second half
Nov 1 Nebraska Won 62-28 7-0 NEB
Nov 8 @Texas A&M Won 66-28 7-0 A&M
Nov 22 Texas Tech Won 65-21 7-7
Nov 29 @Oklahoma St. Won 61-41 24-15 OU (3 point game with 10 minutes to play)
Dec 6 Missouri Won 62-21 21-7 OU

Now as this shows, you have no idea what you're ralking about or you are a lair.

You probably watched the Big12 title and decided that OU must have done that in every game. They did in in the big12 title as Stoops explained, because they had to. Voters take into account margin of victory and they wanted to make the BCS title game so they did not leave it to chance. Plus Bradford was on the big stage with a chance to lock up the Heisman and he did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardboard adolescent View Post
i prefer foreplay. the orgasm is overrated.
If you're posting in the music forums make sure to be thoughtful and expressive, if you're posting in the lounge ask yourself "is this something that adds to the conversation?" It's important to remember that a lot of people use each thread. You're probably not as funny or clever as you think, I know I'm not.

My Van Morrison Discography Thread
Son of JayJamJah is offline   Reply With Quote