Music Banter - View Single Post - Favorite religious text
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2009, 09:44 PM   #30 (permalink)
Inuzuka Skysword
Existential Egoist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comus View Post
I am actually interested in your views mainly because they tell a lot about the person you are. One day I read this post (see above) about Ayn Rand containing the phrase "psychological disorder" at this point I became increasingly disturbed because you weren't reffering to Rand while using the phrase. That was the first time I applied the fact that you're a total idiot to my post.
Seriously, all the stupid Rand troll comments are annoying. Look at Cardboard Adolescent who has actually debated with me. Look where he has gotten (I forget what thread it was, but I will make my post probably tomorrow.) Heck even Sleepy Jack has gotten somewhere. Half the people that diss Rand can't even tell me the four main branches of philosophy. If you aren't going to state an argument then you just show how ****ing dumb you are. Tell me how much you know about it, and tell me why you dislike it.

I didn't like Rand at first. At first I was a straight up subjective morality libertarian. I never hated her, but I didn't share her views an I thought she was radical. When I actually read The Virtue of Selfishness, I agreed with what I had read.
Inuzuka Skysword is offline   Reply With Quote