Music Banter - View Single Post - Better drummer of these 2
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2009, 09:25 AM   #18 (permalink)
jennacostard
Groupie

I know I'm not alone in the thought that Slipknot sucks, but I'm going to offer you genuine reasons that Slipknot is perhaps the worst band since... there is no band as bad as Slipknot.
1. They wear retarded masks. This only highlights the fact that they're all fat and ugly and they probably never had girlfriends for this whole mess of "fame" hit them.
Or it highlights the fact that they can just go everywhere in public, with only a few people recognizing them

2. They're from Ohio. No offense to people from Ohio, but you don't see many people from Ohio who are willing to, quote, "slit your throat and **** the wound". In all seriousness, people. Think rationally. It's quite obvious they are a bunch of wanna-be's.
They're from Iowa. Get your facts straight.

3. Do you really think if they were all hardcore and ****, they would be singing, or they're equivalent of singing, about it?
I don't even think they're a genre of metal. I couldn't even care. You're probably just another one of those people who think: "I shall only listen to it, if some person or website puts the label of "metal" on it. Most metalheads are that closeminded that they don't dare to admit they would like a nu-metal band or a band other then metal.

I leave you with this.
Sure, it's your oppinion, but when you state reasons why they suck, at least give reasons that have a vallue. These things only made me laugh.

Ow, and it's my favorite band.
jennacostard is offline   Reply With Quote