Music Banter - View Single Post - Who Do You Think Is The Best Rapper Ever?
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2005, 09:41 AM   #175 (permalink)
Fenixpunk
The Erroneous Hoodlum

the whole sensitive/tough guy swing is something most rappers do today. I dont see a real problem with it either way. Both Eminem and Tupac did/do this quite a bit. Who knows what kind of a day they were having when they wrote the lyrics, could of been a bad day so out comes an aggressive song, or maybe a little depressed so out comes one of their "sensitive" songs. I dont really have an opinion on which is the better rapper between these two. They are both pretty similar, I like some of Ems songs more than some of Tupacs songs, and vice versa. I think Eminem probably has more range with his raps, as far as being able to flow to just about any beat, but Tupac had more vocal range, his raps sounded better to me. eminems voice gets annoying pretty fast. Either way, I think theyre both talented, but not the best for my taste. I like the more aggressive dirrty south style rap, not ludicris, but memphis styles like Three Six, Silkk the Shocker, Playa Fly..They may not be the most talented freestylers, but the aggression is unmatched.