Music Banter - View Single Post - hard to talk
Thread: hard to talk
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2004, 07:49 AM   #22 (permalink)
2tonelol
looking long'n'hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edgil
no.. actually I have other stuff to do.. like.. going to work and have a life maybe you should try it some time...
and frankly the fact that you took the time to take some old picture of me and make it into an avatar is somewhat of an honor and also makes me pity you that at age 35 you would be immature enough to do so.. oh well once again nothing in my power I can do

and in response about getting laid.. getting laid isn't the problem... it's being stupid enough not to use protection and ending up with children.. heh not my problem

and people with young children should not be allowed to do much except for look at themselves and see how much they messed up by bringing more crap into this already overpopulted piece of **** of a world
Well she didn't lose her voice then!!! So you have a job and a life congratulations i am sure they are both as worthless as each other.Having been on the planet twice as long as you i have had the oppotunity to carve myself a rather nice life thank you.After a while my partner and my self planned to have a child and did.
I can hold my hands up and say that making an avatar with your revolting little face in it was not the most mature thing i ever did in my life but then who wants to be a sensible grown up all their lives? Weather you get laid or not is not important.It probably wont bother your victim too much either should he/she even notice.

Finally i would ask you to choose your words carefully when describing peoples children.I do hope you are not saying that everychild born is more crap.This would imply that should a member of your familly have a baby you will only feel that it is a piece of crap and what a lovely thing for a familly member to say.
Your maturity in calling baby's more crap,shines through a treat and it's probably a relief to the whole world that you do not intend to reproduce.

This world is only a crap world with crap like you in it.When you have hair on your testicles and a brain in your head come back and see me and tell me what you know then.Up until then why dont you consider a drugs overdose or even shooting yourself in the head.I will glady pay all expenses.

The only thing this planet is overpopulated with is whinning little wankers like you.

http://liquidator.mysite.freeserve.com/
2tonelol is offline   Reply With Quote