Music Banter - View Single Post - Is it me or is modern Rock music getting worse?
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2009, 02:08 PM   #13 (permalink)
dac
MB's Biggest Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by !!!!!Mick_Mars!!!!! View Post
It is in my perosonal opinion that rock and metal is indeed going down the plug hole with the likes of slipknot and kidrock pinching everyone elses ideas.

Slipknot waer masks awfully like kiss's makeup kid rock stealing sweethome alabama

Where are the days when music had feeling passion and melody unlike many of todays thrash kings?!!!!!!!!

Its not music its just noise!
Quote:
Originally Posted by !!!!!Mick_Mars!!!!! View Post
yes point taken but there is no talent involved in stealing classics and rebranding them. i look back to the 70s and 80s and there was so much talent on both sides of the atlantic now there is simply none carrying the torch of rock and metal
Quote:
Originally Posted by bassdxtreme View Post
It's simple really. There's all these people makin all these kids and all these lil kids are goin ape sh!t over all these new bands that just put out ballads and love songs, or the i'm crying cause she left me, and i hate my life i'm gonna cut my wrist songs and thats what ends up becoming "modern" rock...i hate it but thats why i just listen to mainly older stuff haha. Give me some Incubus, Sublime, old metalica, I'm good for a while haha.