Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2009, 04:46 PM   #8155 (permalink)
adidasss
Slavic gay sauce

Backup bitches.

ANyhoo, yesterday I awoke to an incredible pain in my neck. I couldn't move my head otherwise it resulted in spasms of pain. This continued through today where I decided I had enough of the pussy medicine and went for a shot. Didn't have a neck collar which means the ride to the infirmary was rather painful. Had to wait to be admitted, which meant more pain. Got in, had the doc give me some notes to have it x-rayed in a hospital, the nearest of which is an hour and change drive away (live on an island). Before we went off, I had the pleasure of an old classmate giving me a shot in the ass...lovely. She the proceeded to declare in front of the doctor and whilst I was having cold sweats from the pain, that she was in love with me in elementary school. How appropriate.

The ride to the city was bumpy and painful but thankfully the meds started kicking in. We got there and they took the x-rays and found nothing. This was all conferred to me by the technician, apparently the doctor doesn't deal with patients? Great news, I'm fine...the remedy, painkillers which are starting to wear off, which means another sleepless night....

How was your day?!

Last.fm
adidasss is offline   Reply With Quote