Music Banter - View Single Post - Michael Jackson
Thread: Michael Jackson
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2009, 04:49 PM   #321 (permalink)
mjscarousal
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackhammer View Post
Did I mention his music? No.
Instigating a smart ass remark will only cause another smart ass remark from me. Cause and effect. Who are YOU to tell me why I post videos on Michael Jackson IN A MICHAEL JACKSON THREAD?
So...what... if people know them already... Nobody is making you look at them OR come into this thread. I asked you, Why do YOU post a zillion times you dont like his music constantly over and over when everybody knows your opinion, same systematic.

Quote:
I asked why you feel the need to post so many videos of tracks we all know? You are not going to change peoples minds if you don't like them.
Where did that come from? I'm not trying to change your mind or anybody's mind. I dont KNOW YOU not to like you and that goes for anybody on this forum. For you to say that it shows where your thinking is at. I may disagree but its nothing personal.

After 30 something pages of why you dont like Michael Jackson, TRUST ME, I GET IT and Im through with it. Really dont care what you like or dont BUT let people who do appreciate's the brothas music enjoy the videos and discuss period.

Quote:
Maybe I should be barred from this thread
You really should....

because you dont like Michael Jackson. There are alot artists I dont prefer or have no interest in. You will never catch me back and forth in there threads saying I dont like them because I dont have to come into the thread. Its okay to say your opinion but to constantly give attention to things you dont like lol ? thats a waste of time... because you dont have to.
mjscarousal is offline   Reply With Quote