Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2009, 01:28 PM   #1263 (permalink)
littleknowitall
Pow!

1. What's the worst you've ever been ill?
Caught Typhus in North Cyprus, where they're not exactly famous for medical care, I got sent to the worst hospital you could possibly imagine, after we finally found it, near death temperature, my ex had woke up in the middle of the night and found he half dead floating in a bath surrounded by my own **** crying. Spent 2 days on a drip, got a rather unplesant needle in the arse and spent the rest of the holiday in bed.

2. What is it you like most about the country of your birth?
The Landscape, Language and Culture.

3. What is it you hate most about the country of your birth?
Stupid stunts of National pride, e.g That welsh chior on the show (not the one that won but the other one) coming out in a shirt for one song with the welsh dragon on it and running through the middle of it, the scotish dont need to ****ing wave the flag every chance they get to raise a bit of attention, it's not making a proud ****ing statement, your not doing any of us proud just put the over the top ****ing patritism aside and stop ****ing harping on about how proud you are to be ****ing Welsh. Yes, Its nice, but you don't have to go on about it.

4. What's the biggest mistake that's been made in the world?
At the moment it's starting to look like the free Market.

5. Where was the destination of your first aeroplane trip?
Somewhere in Greece, I was one year old.

6. If a man is talking in the forest and no woman is there to hear him, is he still wrong?
No, Because if he was there'd undoubtably by a woman nearby to ****ing tell him about it.
littleknowitall is offline   Reply With Quote