Music Banter - View Single Post - weight issues
Thread: weight issues
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2009, 08:30 PM   #52 (permalink)
NSW
Bigger and Better

Quote:
Originally Posted by jibber View Post
No it makes perfect sense. And of course I know that any real deep-seated issue would take years to really address and start to heal. I've been there, just dealt with stuff in other ways than overeating (incidentally I usually deal with stress by running myself until I throw up).

I'm really only talking about the people who don't realize that there's something bigger going on than just really liking cake and burgers. I mean I know people who try every diet under the sun, get all pissed off when it doesnt work, and concentrate only on the food, and dont even RECOGNIZE that there's something deeper going on.
Yeah, I've tried the eating thing and the running thing...exercise is definitely the one of the best stress relievers out there. In fact I'm about to renew my gym membership tomorrow so I can get it out of my system.

I think I know what you're getting at though. It's a common problem with alot of people today, not just overeaters. 'Let me whine about the problem all day everyday without really trying to fix it, and maybe I'll wake up perfect tomorrow.' I can't stand those people.