Music Banter - View Single Post - The Official Mudvayne Thread
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2005, 01:27 PM   #60 (permalink)
SlayeReyalS
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMATOOL
Yr using a quote by musicknowitall, HA so now yr agreeing w/the second Dumbest person here, well he still falls short of U. Do u understand what makes good music? First if its rock, it should ****ing rock, but the lyrical content must be just as elaborate and intricate as the heaviness of the music. If u u’ve ever actually listened to MUDVAYNE and read their lyrics u might close to comprehending their awesomeness.
But u don’t obviously cuz all u like old non-progressive crap. What’s more I’m thrilled u don’t like APC cuz if such low life degenerates liked APC it would be an insult to greatness. U saps r so sorry I truly have remore for ur stupidity. I think yr parents my be hiding something from u, (like a hit to the head).
:
i quoted musicknowitall? if i did, he meant something different. he just wants everyone to listen to pop. mudvayne is crap. they're another band who do stuff for show, not for the music. the masks, the facepaint, the crappy music. it says it all. rock isnt just supposed to rock, it should have talent. mudvayne dont show any talent. do the lyrics really matter? Tool has really crappy lyrics, yet you seem to like them.

dont start calling other people stupid, you purposely type with shortcuts, no one should take you seriously. if you think people are really gonna listen to what you say when you type with u for you and yr for you're and r for are. this is what i call a person who wants to not be taken seriously, a person who is a 1337 nerd, or someone who all around cant type.

one last thing, what the fuck is this supposed to mean?

Quote:
What’s more I’m thrilled u don’t like APC cuz if such low life degenerates liked APC it would be an insult to greatness.
SlayeReyalS is offline   Reply With Quote