Music Banter - View Single Post - An Infinite Number Of Things That Pisses Me Off About Music
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2009, 03:21 PM   #1606 (permalink)
charliebrwnNC
Groupie

One thing that pisses me off.. .is people pretending to like music when they know in they're heart they dont really dig it..

Now this could happen for various reasons. The most common is your tryign to identify yourself with a particular genre or culture to be accepted whtv. Basically to make other people like you more.

Like for instance, the certain type of music snobs that only listen to the most obscure music; only to prove to everyone else that they know a whole hell a lot about music, and they discovered this song and so on. Dont worry readers another thing that pisses me off is that there really is a lot of great undiscovered music. So this type of pretender is only half bad.

And of course there's the single genre listeners. The pure rap fans, classic rock, country, could be any genre basically. There is only one word ignorant.

And keep in mind that some of these people are so ignorant for so long that they forget that they really would enjoy something else more. In this day and age there is no excuse, unless of course your Amish.

Seriously I say it I'll listen to whtv makes me feel good. Im gonna throw this out there Britney Spears song Toxic is jammin. I dont care if she proally had nothing to do with actually producing the song. When I listen to it it makes me feel good.

Last edited by charliebrwnNC; 01-21-2009 at 03:40 PM.
charliebrwnNC is offline   Reply With Quote