Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2009, 11:57 AM   #8228 (permalink)
Wifey Boozer
Meanie McFeany

Had an MRI on my brain today... I have to say, I have never felt more ****ing relaxed in my life. I know that's really weird to hear, because usually it's the polar opposite. Because, I'm like the opposite of claustrophobic... big, wide open spaces make me feel very uneasy and nervous. So being in a very small machine with a thing clamped around my head, with headphones on (listening to Pink Floyd, mind you... he asked me what I wanted to listen to, and I figured it fit... it was great), laying on what I thought was a very comfortable, padded "bed" thing for 45 minutes was very relaxing to me. It was great. I felt stoned, for lack of a better explanatory expression... then after that, myself, my mom and my aunt went to go visit my gram (who just got out of her second round of chemo), and found she's doing really well, which is goddamn fantastic. I made pasta and sauce. Good times, good sauce. Spending the day with her and Pop and Mal tomorrow. Making pasta & clam sauce. Life, ironically with a lot of bad **** going on, seems very good as of late. Plus I got the day off school and my MRI tech was a cool guy.

... Stalin had a FANTASTIC moustache.

Formerly known as the Prime Minister of Spain.

[backintheubbr]
Wifey Boozer is offline   Reply With Quote